Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mumbai and internship... BAD COMBO!

I am writing this blog after a long long time, the reason - it took me long to come out of the thesis anguish.. But its over and so is the 3rd sem (hopefully, results ain't out yet) :P
Well, I was interning in Mumbai for a month in December-January. It was compulsory as it is a part of my course. And this internship has got me into a fix. I am indecisive about which one was more tormenting.. Thesis or this. When you are placed somewhere like an unskilled labor, although you know that you have stuff in your head, exasperates you and I was no exception. I tried to summon my experience through persistent thoughts so that I could live through it but it did not work for me. To sum it all, Mumbai and internship is not a good combination atal!
But its over and over for GOOD! So lets switch to happier things.

No comments: