Wednesday, May 2, 2007

leavin home...

Yet another painful day of my life.. leaving home and going back to the hostel.. start working like moronic drones.. Gawd! All this is so intimidating. I wish i could stay back home for a little longer.. but in vein! My spirit has sunk to the level of bedrocks. The turn of the century would come and I would still be talking about how much i dont want to leave home and how much I am going to miss my people. I may seem to be havin a fragile connection with reality but thats the way it is. I am such a "homesick" person that I keep wanting to come back all the time. Hostel is not meant for people like me! I mean hostel is fun and I have wonderful people around me but as they say HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS and my heart is in my own home. At home, in summers the world is full of happiness and plenty to go around. In monsoons our clothes are drenched before we reach home but our spirits not even damp and the winters are equally sanguine!
Most intimidating of all is the upcoming exams.. that makes it all the more diccifult for me to leave. Who would want to leave all the luxury and comfort of home and go to the "land of the baking sun" boilingly known as MANIPAL and study for exams?! I so want to hold on to my mood of jubilance and optimism that I experienced these 4 days @ home.....

1 comment:

Vinamra said...

It comes straight from your heart and I can fully picture your destitution at leaving your home.Keep enlightening us by ur writing.