Saturday, July 14, 2007

Maths.... sucks!

So here goes my 5th blog... or 4th blog.. errrr.. I have never mastered the art of calculation (though it doesn't need too much effort to master it :P).. well I have never been good with numbers. Maths is something I have always detested.. loathed.. abhorred.. abominated.. I guess this clearly shows the intensity of my hatred towards this subjects. To put it more optimistically my mind cannot be tied down by formulas.. It is too creative and far too visionary.. I remember scoring just a mere 48 of 100 in my 10th boards. For any other Kid my age, to score a 48 in an exam so weighty, all hell would have broken lose but it was not any other kid.. it was ME! 48 for me is a BIG number. I was ecstatic with joy.. I couldn't believe I passed. My parents I thought would break down with this kind of shameful performance (shameful for them but achievement for me :P) were actually not all that shaken up. I guess they had faith in me.. full faith that I WOULDN'T pass but when I surpassed their confidence they were I believe "contented".
Moreover, my tuition Sir was blatant enough to say "She passed? Are you sure?" huh! Yes Sir, I passed and passed with elan (well, elan for me as 48 was a big number). So finally my experience with Maths came to an end.. and it ended for good coz 11th onwards I took up something I really liked n that was Arts.. or as many call it Humanities!

No comments: