Thursday, August 9, 2007

INSATIABLE!

Sleep no more said one of Shakespere's character (Gawd! I don't remember who it was.. I guess Shylock.. excuse me if I am wrong... my memory sucks!).. but SLEEPING is the best thing one can do. I wish I was a bear. I could happily hibernate for months together without feeling rotten about it.. coz bears are meant to be that way, right! God bestowed that divine power in them to hole up for months. God, I wish you were that benevolent on humans too.. hehehe.. I am sorry.. I am being a lil too ambitious.. but again human beings are never satisfied with what they have.. I am sure bears have this advantage too.. they must b contended with what they have.. errr.. who knows anyways... BEARS DON'T whine and grumble.. hehehe.. and even if they do it is beyond human understanding. As they say, GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE... and the grass seems a lil too green and attractive on the other side. Thats why they say HUMAN NEEDS ARE INSATIABLE..
Alrite, I am into some serious bukkshit right now.. God save all the souls (if any) reading this "pointless" blog.. AMEN! :P

No comments: