Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Teriyaki!

Guess what! I spent a good 6 hours in Cafe Coffee Day today. Errr... nooo I was not catching up with old friends. I was with someone I stay almost all the time. So what was interesting enough to keep me glued to the place for sooo long u may ask. Well, its the CHICKEN TERIYAKI SANDWICH. All the people who have a tongue for good food must try this out. And the veggies can have the spinach and corn sandwich.
I spent so much time and d only thing that kept me seated there for so long was Teriyaki. Its got soya sauce, honey, white vinegar, lots of garlic, mayonese and other indegredients. All the things I like in one recipe.. that is Teriyaki..
I don't quite enjoy the music there though coz its the same repetitive I AM A BARBIE GIRL and SEXY EYES. But the place is a good hang out. I chilled out with my laptop and a book named DATELINE ISLAMABAD. I am still reading it so will write about the book once I finish it.

No comments: